Friday, October 22, 2010

Field trip fun

Today was a fun filled day with two pumpkin patch field trips...fortunately Dale was able to be a group leader for Hailey's class, so I could go along with Devin (except I had to show up to snap a few pictures at Hailey's field trip as well)

I love being a part of my kids' lives and feel so blessed that they are part of such a great school.

3 comments:

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

SO FUN! I love fall! Bubbalu came home with a cute little pumpkin from his pumpkin patch field trip, he loved it!

Corky and Kay said...

Remember them days. Love all them cute blondies. Are they Dutch or what??? hahahaha.

our sweet life said...

ditto~it's the greatest privilege to be able to stay home with your kids and be there for the 'little', everyday things. i thank ed often for that!