Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall Traditions!!

As you all know...I am all about traditions! I love having fun and look forward to creating memories with my kids!! This time of year begins the string of traditions. The weather changes, the leaves begin to change, the fall scented candles are burning all day, baking something exciting is usually happening, lots of photos capturing the fun we are experiencing as a family. I just hope that when our kids grow up - they'll look back on all these moments and treasure each memory!This year - poor Hailey was sick on the couch. She spent the whole day sleeping after being awake the whole night with the stomach flu. We'll post pics of her pumpkin later...we've got it all picked out!!I am not at all fond of skulls...but when it comes to pumpkin carving, I had to give in.Loving his own little pumpkin!!Three of my four little pumpkins

3 comments:

The Mulder Family said...

Looks like fun I LOVE TRADITIONS!!! I hope Hallie is feeling better and the rest of the house is staying healthy now :)

tammy said...

love the pictures...oh sweet little Hailey!

our sweet life said...

fun memories!