Sunday, September 12, 2010

No more babies at the Wubbens

It's hard for me to believe that our "baby" is now THREE years old! I have no idea where the time has gone. It brings a tear to my eye to think of how fast the kids grow up. If I could freeze-frame these moments in time I would. He has brought us so much joy and happiness...and after the scary ultra-sounds when pregnant, we are so thankful that God has blessed him with such health. A true miracle baby!!
I always love making different theme cakes for our kids...and since he loves tractors and wagons, I thought I would give it a try. He was impressed at least.
Since we were actually camping on Alex's birthday - we enjoyed celebrating with our friends. He LOVES tractors and wagons so he was pleased when he got a couple of new ones to play with.
He has always been a Papa's boy....and especially loves papa's boat. Now he has one to match!

3 comments:

KN said...

LOVE THE CAKE!
p.s. my birthday's in 2 weeks. and i love jeeps :)

Ashley said...

Amazing cake- you are so creative!

our sweet life said...

the cake is awesome!
and my daughter's SO subtle ;)