The Cadets and GEMS switched roles last night....the Cadet counselors taught the GEMS girls about archery and the GEMS leaders taught the Cadet boys how to sew. They even made individual bags for foster children to hold their belongings as they are placed in foster homes. Kaiden has developed a new hobby and today was teaching his sister and brother how to do it. I was very impressed with his ability and he even learned how to make a pocket/bag with buttons. Thanks GEMS counselors for sharing your time/gifts/talents and love to our boys at church!!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
A new hobby
The Cadets and GEMS switched roles last night....the Cadet counselors taught the GEMS girls about archery and the GEMS leaders taught the Cadet boys how to sew. They even made individual bags for foster children to hold their belongings as they are placed in foster homes. Kaiden has developed a new hobby and today was teaching his sister and brother how to do it. I was very impressed with his ability and he even learned how to make a pocket/bag with buttons. Thanks GEMS counselors for sharing your time/gifts/talents and love to our boys at church!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah! Glad he had fun, they all did really great that night. May HE can make you bag for you quicker than I can! :) (I think we need to make a date with the fabric store before school gets out! )
I'm ready when you are Beck!
so do you sew Kathy? I had no idea.
Daniel sews all the buttons on around here so Caden is way ahead of me on anything sewing.
Post a Comment