Wednesday, November 18, 2009
A worthy cause!!!
During this time of Thanksgiving...I am reminded of ALL that I have to be thankful for! I am overwhelmed at times with the blessings that God has given to me. I now would like to ask YOU to please consider something. As we reflect on a time of being thankful...friends of ours that live many miles away are also thankful for the life that God has placed in their hands...although too many week prematurely. They have been blessed with a beautiful little girl "Olive Hope". She was born in Thailand and has been struggling day to day with many different issues. This amazing couple (missionairies from our church) have been such a testimony to so many people during this difficult journey they have been on...and they need our help. They are facing major medical bills in addition to many other issues/decisions regarding little Olive. A friend of mine has put together an online auction in hopes of raising funds for this family. Would you please consider either donating an item, or bidding on the existing items. This would be a HUGE blessing to this family in addition to being a blessing to everyone that has participated in this auction. Thank you for taking time to check it out....http:// www.auctionforolive.blogspot.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm hoping to create a blog button today so we all can easily post a "praying for olive hope" picture on our blogs. I'll email you when it's up and running if you are interested :)
Post a Comment