There is a group of friends that get together every 6-8 weeks for dinner group. This particular night was dedicated to the 80's...so we were instructed to come dressed for the occassion and then we played ROCK BAND!! It has been a long time since I've laughed that hard. Many of the group said the pictures were NOT blog worthy so I refrained from posting the really great ones, but had to include at least a group shot to prove that we can still dress AND act young even IF we are getting old! (I now have lots of blackmail pictures) Thanks for a GROOVY time!!!
Sunday, July 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
these pics are hilarious...Cheryl is cracking me up! :) Looks like you're staying busy this summer and having lots of fun! Let's get together soon!
Oh. My. Gosh. I am laughing so hard right now! Love your leg warmers, love Eric's rocker look, and LOVE Cheryl's whole ensemble. What fun!!
Post a Comment