It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! We are having a blizzard and the kids have already been out in it! School has been cancelled for tomorrow so there will be more snow fun I'm sure! It really feels like Christmas now that we have snow.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love these snow pictures. It is just such a fun time for Christmas with all this snow. It makes everybody slow down a little...which is good. I sure hope it lasts all through Christmas.
Wow, isn't that fun. I remember all the snow when I was growing up.We drove up to see Cody's last soccer game and all the snow around there was neat and of course Corky thought he had to try to skid around in it. They never quite get over trying to be a kid huh. Haha.
Post a Comment