Monday, November 17, 2008

Mr. Wubben

So last week, Kaiden's 1st grade class was watching a movie and a 2nd grade teacher came in and said, "I wish I could watch your movie...who wants to teach my class" and instantly Kaiden volunteered. Well today, his teacher put him up to this. She asked him to pick two helpers (he of course picked 2 little girls to help him). She decked him out in his "teacher uniform" and had them knock on the 2nd grade teachers door....so with pride he announced, "I'm ready to teach your class"....it was too precious for her to pass up so she snapped a picture for me. Thanks Miss "K"...he was so excited to be Mr. Wubben....for just a split second! :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Holly was telling me about this today and said I had to check your blog. She said "I knew they were going to put it on the blog." She also said "Kaiden was hilarious!"

tammy said...

very cute