We had a fun-filled weekend with great friends - camping in Canada. We enjoyed a day at the water-slides, playing in the lake, and of course sitting around a campfire. Thanks Likkels for a great weekend. Looking forward to many more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast, how could you not! I want to know if Kaiden is gonna love you for posting that picture of him on his cute little boxer briefs?!?!? :)
Yeah, I'm sure not...he was forwarned that I would be taking a picture but since he didn't have his swim suit on, he insisted on swimming in his "brookies" so off came his pants. At least he's in the picture, right? :)
thanks for an incredibly fun weekend!!! great times with great friends!! we loved hanging with you! amazing memories. we love you guys!! :)
Ditto :)
love the pictures...especially the one of all the kiddos. Love little Alex's smile. Looks like you guys had a great time & Cultess looks fun. Summer is so great!! Love ya, Tammy
love the new look Kath...I am impressed!
Post a Comment