The kids love to camp....and since we can't spend all of our spare time on camping trips (one of us needs to work at least) the kids decided to camp out in the back-yard. Last week my two nephews joined them, and tonight Kaiden's best friend Jack decided that camping sounded like fun...we even made smore's...what is camping without smores, right? They are playing flash-light tag right now and having a blast! Summer is in full swing!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Backyard Camp-out
The kids love to camp....and since we can't spend all of our spare time on camping trips (one of us needs to work at least) the kids decided to camp out in the back-yard. Last week my two nephews joined them, and tonight Kaiden's best friend Jack decided that camping sounded like fun...we even made smore's...what is camping without smores, right? They are playing flash-light tag right now and having a blast! Summer is in full swing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
what great memories you are making with my son! thank you! it looks like they had fun....actually, i'm in the 'know'....as i write this, you are tucking them in. INSIDE! :) i'm sure they will have just as many laughs up there.thanks for making everyday an adventure! you are such a cool mom!!
looks like you really are into the full swing of summer over there! good thing you're not the one that has to "work", right?!?! ;)
What a bunch of q-t's!! I remember when my boys were little and loved camping in the backyard...infact I wish I could have a few of those days back...they are getting way to big for their britches!!
You're right Amy...time goes way too quickly!! We are cherishing each moment :)
What fun!!! Alex is looking more like Dale!! All you kids are so beautiful...thanks for sharing your photos. Makes me want to visit.
We would love to have you visit!! Would be like old times...maybe we could arrange a cousin camp-out :) (maybe not in my backyard however)
Love looking at all your summer pictures!! Looks like you are all enjoying summer so far. We'll have to try for a get-together this summer yet with Tim and Monica too. It's been too long!!
Hey Kathy! I hope you are all having a great summer. I miss seeing Hailey. I bet she is getting excited for Kindergarten. I don't know if you heard, but I will not be at LC this year. I got a full time teaching position at my church, teaching preschool. Anyways, I hope I get to see you guys around. Take care!
Post a Comment