Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tag - you're it...

Okay - Now I've been tagged(thanks Becky)....only thing is...I don't know that I know 7 other people to tag at the end of this that haven't already been tagged by someone else...but I'll give it a try.
The rules: Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog.* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1). I love to spend time with my family
2). I love sharing a cup of coffee and good conversation with good friends (can that count as 3 separate things?)
3). I spent a week working in Cary Mississippi on a mission trip - one of the greatest college experiences I have had.
4). My favorite times of day is when I'm snuggling with my kids all on one chair with a cup of coffee in the morning, or relaxing in the quiet of my house in the evening once everyone is sleeping peacefully.
5). I had the greatest experience walking 60 miles with 5 very dear friends of mine in support of cancer research...I am so blessed with amazing friends/family.
6). I have been to 7 different countries and lived in 2 countries.
7). I have known my husband for longer than most of my friends have been married to theirs....figure that one out!

Now I have tagged....Lisa DB, Lauri, Jayne, Evonne, Kryna, Lynette, Becky (sorry Becky - you don't have to do it again...I just needed a 7th person).

2 comments:

Becky said...

Nice job!! Thanks for playing along. I'm going to say since both Traci and you retagged me they cancel eachother out! :)

Wubben World said...

Someone is accessing my account and leaving bizzare messages saying see Here or Here - DO NOT click on their name. I've deleted their message but in case you see it before I do - DO NOT open their message. It's some sort of scam/virus thing. I've tried to block this but it's not working for some reason.