Thanks dad!!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
"G" day
It was "G" day at preschool yesterday. What does this mean? The kids have a letter each week they are learning and at the end of that week they need to take something for show-n-tell that begins with that letter. Can you guess what Hailey took? She was so proud of herself...she actually had 5 "G" things...1) Girl 2) wearing Green 3) with a Guitar 4) Grandpa 5) his Guitar. They sang a couple of songs for her class - one of them being God is so Good! It's so fun being a 4 year old in school isn't it? My dad was so proud to be asked as her show-n-tell. Something Grandpa's love to do...show off their grandchildren.
Thanks dad!!
Thanks dad!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This is a picture to cherish forever.
What a fun day for them both.
I can just see Uncle John all proud of his grand daughter.
precious!!! hai, i heard you did awesome!!! good job honey! i love you..
auntie traci :)
...if I close my eyes, I can hear them singing. What a good grampa he is...he ain't a bad Uncle John either! Tell him I said so.
Post a Comment