Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bonding Time!

Dale's parents came for a visit and we packed in as much fun as we possibly could in a short amount of time. His dad rode along with him at work...getting in on some action, we picked 31 pounds of blueberries, spent an afternoon browsing through some flower nurseries, took them to the Museum of Flight in Seattle followed by some time at Alkai Beach...eating fish and chips at the beach, another evening out at Birch Bay, and even squeezed in an afternoon working in my flower garden. We miss them already and can't wait for Christmas when we get to see them again!!











We can never have enough snuggle time with Grandpa and Grandma!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh look at all those Whatcom County scenes. Man, I miss you, Kathy. Your kids are so big! I can't believe so much time has passed. I hope you are having a wonderful summer!

Love,
Carrie