Friday, February 13, 2009

Things I love to do with my mom & dad...

Being a parent is a wonderful gift from God...most days are wonderful that is...especially when your kids tell you their most favorite things to do with you are...
Go for hikes at Mt. Baker
Bake together
Snuggle
Play outside/go camping
Ride bike
Go to the park
Cook our own food
Build forts
Fish Picnic and kayak Play ball Boating with Grandpa's boat Gardening with mom
See....I told you that being a parent is WONDERFUL!!
I love you guys!!

3 comments:

abbyandcompany said...

those are some great shots, kathy! Love the one of hailey shooting the basket!

Corky and Kay said...

What a blessing.Great times by all.

Shona said...

Kathy, what great things to remember and so special that you found pictures of all the things your kids loved to do with you! Have a great day!