Friday, January 09, 2009

The Christmas Program at last.....

Due to the crazy weather we've been having, the annual Christmas program at school was put "on hold". Even though we had a late start this morning..."the show must go on"...and that it did! The program was amazing! The kids sang their little hearts out! The director deserves a standing ovation for her outstanding ability to get the entire K-4 classes to sing so beautifully! Well done!! (how many of you remember wearing those white capes with paper red bows?)

4 comments:

Jayne said...

I remember the capes with the bows...but I don't think I looked near as cute as Kaiden and Hailey!!!!

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Those are the cutest little capes and bowes. I've never seen them before but what a great way to party everybody up.

abbyandcompany said...

i am busting a gut looking at this right now...is this like proper attire at a christian school...because we did a play when i was a kid called "fat fat jehoshapat" and we wore this same get up. Only the bows were pink!

Anonymous said...

The attire is our traditional Christmas "robes"...I even wore them when I was their age. Good things never die, huh?