Thursday, December 06, 2007

It's holiday baking time!!

The kids have had fun decorating our windows with snowflakes...I guess the real thing didn't stick around long enough to suit them. They've also loved decorating Christmas cookies...yummy!!

4 comments:

lauri said...

Ok, the cookies look great, send one or two my way...I'm searching for dessert. Just for a sec, I thought the snowflake on the window was a huge blow up on one the front yard outside. My mind is goin...have pity. I'm serious about the cookies tho...wrap them in tin foil and send them on down...

Anonymous said...

Okay - be checkin' your mailbox okay? :)
How 'bout some snow too??

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Those cookies do look good. I got a few things baked today. Hopefully I will finish up next week. No snow here yet.

Anonymous said...

too bad you can't join us for a baking day tomorrow Evonne...Shari and I will be making more bonquett! yummy.
We had a bit more snow today! So fun!